1. Remove the diffuser and the reeds from the box.
2. Unscrew the cap and stopper from the diffuser.
3. Push the middle of the cap over a dustbin so the wadding falls out
4. Replace the cap onto the diffuser bottle
5. Place reeds through centre hole of the cap, ensuring that they are spread evenly. We recommend starting with 7 reeds, and you can add the 8th if you desire more scent throw or if you are using in an open-plan area.
6. Our reeds are designed not to need “flipping” however doing so will keep an extra scent boost when needed. If you do decide to do this then ensure no liquid is spilled onto either the diffuser itself or onto the surfaces of your home. Ensure any spillages are wiped up immediately.
7. Always use a coaster on painted surfaces.
Our reed diffusers will last a minimum of 8 weeks dependent on room size and number of reeds used. For example using all 8 reeds will result in a stronger fragrance throw but the fragrance will also be spent more quickly.
The reed diffusers are made from a vegan-friendly carrier oil which is obtained only from non-GMO plant oils. The base has a low carbon footprint, and is non toxic with no antioxidants, preservatives, nanomaterials or glycol ethers are used at any stage of its manufacture.
You can also be safe in the knowledge that no animal products or animal testing have been used at any stage during its journey from manufacture to your home.